Friday, July 6, 2012

The 4th Of July

Happy Independence Day!
Hi everyone, Happy 4th Of July! I just wanted to tell you about my 4th of July day. In the day, my grandpa and grandma visited me at my house and we went to the Oak Hills Independence Day Parade.

At the parade I watched some red, white, and blue floats. Some of them threw candies and others sprayed water at us! I collected some candy.
Mmm... Snow Cones
After that we went to see a live music band play and we ate our snacks. My Grandpa bought me and my brother snow cones! They were yummy and gave my brother a brain freeze! I was fine. After we filled up on food, we watched the show of a clown named BJ. He was really funny. Then I went around the park and I found the pit where they launch the fireworks from. I also saw a kid driving his homemade robot car. It was cool! After that we went home and ate lunch.
I waited for the sun to set so I could enjoy the fireworks at Oak Hills. At night we went to watch the Oak Hills Firework Celebration. There we put our own fireworks and ate corn on the cob. At 10pm they put huge fireworks in the air. It went on for half an hour. I liked the new, huge, sparkling, spiral firework. I could see the pit launching huge fireworks one after another! It was really fun!!
Ooh Aah...


I really had a great 4th of July. Leave me a comment to let me know how yours was.

Rishab Won C:

No comments:

Post a Comment