Sunday, November 24, 2013

My School Pumpkin Project

Hello world! 
I have a awesome post about my school pumpkin project. Enjoy!

My Pumpkin is a scary vampire bat that is black. The items I used to create are: a small orange pumpkin, scissors, a pen or pencil, styrofoam, black paint, construction papers, googly eyes, hot glue and drippy glue. To make this spooky halloween decoration these are the steps I took. First I started with a mini pumpkin. Then I got my black paint and painted the pumpkin. Next I got a sheet of styrofoam and drew a vampire bat ears and wings. After that I painted both sides of the ears and wings and let them dry for an hour. Next I cut those things with scissors and hot glued them on the pumpkin. Then I got my googly eyes and used the drippy glue to glue them on the black pumpkin. I waited for about 10 minutes and got white and red construction paper. After that I drew a red mouth and whit teeth on construction paper. Lastly I cut out those items and used my drippy glue to attach the mouth and teeth on the pumpkin.
Those are the steps to make this awesome bat with just a pumpkin and a few art supplies!

Rishab Won +=

No comments:

Post a Comment